Latest Team Rankings
Free Text Alerts
|ShopMobileRadio RSSRivals.com Yahoo! Sports|
|College Teams||High Schools|
Welcome: Subscribers have access to three message boards - The Grove, Recruiting Board and The Square. These boards can be accessed either from the drop down menu on the homepage or on the drop down menu on any of the boards. The other boards - Colonel's Quarters, Ticket Exchange, and Non-Sports Board are open boards available to all registered users.
Don't hesitate to contribute to the boards. Posting a message is simple - just click post new message. You can preview your message before it becomes live on the board, and if you see a mistake after it's posted, you can edit your own post.
• No profanity and no comments related to sex or race are permitted.
• The site publishers reserve to right to delete any post that it deems inflammatory, or that causes inflammatory responses.
• Moderators may be notified of offensive posts by clicking on the "Moderators" link which is located on the right side of the navigation bar just under the "Post new message" button. Notifying the site publishers of a possible offensive post does not guarantee that the message will or will not be deleted and even if found offensive, there is no timeline that can be guaranteed when it comes to deleting messages. Messages are posted are reviewed as practical - but not full time - by the board moderators.
• Users are generally permitted to post a signature photo (not more than two small photos or one larger one) as long as it is in good taste, is sized where it doesn't skew the message board page and loads quickly. Sexually explicit or other photos that are deemed offensive to other subscribers are not permitted.
• Users are also asked not to use this site for personal uses such as advertising or linking to commercial sites without first obtaining permission from the publisher (this does not include links to news articles or stories). Users are permitted to link to other message boards on a periodic basis. However, repeated links to other sites that amount to advertising those sites is not permissible. In addition, any linked site must be deemed to be in good taste as well as contain information that may be of interest or beneficial to other users.
• In accordance with Yahoo copyright policy, all material posted on the site is copyrighted and can only be re-posted on other sites as described in the copyright policy. Linking of messages or articles from this site is permissible with the exception of premium content or to material contained on the subscriber's board.
• Message board posts from another site's publisher are considered copyrighted material and will not be posted on message boards. You may, however, summarize what the message says, but please give credit from where it came. Messages from users on other sites are not considered copyrighted.
Ole Miss NEWS